Wednesday, February 09, 2005

dancing with chaos

I sit wide awake at 3am. I should be sleeping but I can’t. I wrote him a face. I’m scared of dying. I asked him if he’d like to look like a cross between John Constantine and Wolverine. A wholly unremarkable face in the end. I don’t even remember it. He’s out there now. I read a short story like this once. Something…something Dr. Shade I think it was called. Pathi is real now. Right here. In my city. Its becoming easier and easier to think of this as a game. Easier and easier to start playing. I think I’m going crazy now. He’s still sane. Cold, hard, armed with a plan and dancing with chaos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be The Original Dr Shade by Kim Newman - you probaly read it in the Giant Book of Horror. Brilliant story that.

10:49 PM  
Blogger reeferjournal said...

ravi ? sign comment ra.

yeah thats the story allright. Quite awesome.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Murphy said...

Still waiting for you to slip up.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home