Monday, December 13, 2004

Shetty and I

The first person I ever cut up was me. I wanted to know how easy it would be or how difficult before I did in the Telugu businessman. It was probably a good idea. Not too difficult as it turned out.

Shetty bled easily enough. Takes a lot of killing with a knife though. Use a lot of your shoulder in the killing thrust. Also, you can never be sure if he’s dead. Better to slit his throat while you’re at it.

It was when I looked down at my shirt that I noticed he had bled all over me. I was more scared riding back home than I was when I killed him. Blood spattered shirt, the Hoysala I passed should have caught me right then. That would have been the end to my criminal career. Luck. But then, it was a cold night. The cops in the van were probably too busy trying to stay warm. I only have sympathy for these cops. It’s a tough job that very few people are actually willing to do.

<>By the time I got home, I was shivering. I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t stop smiling either. No one had seen me. I was free. In the clear. On my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home